Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dalan Calu

                        Deep in the night
                    though other arms enfold me
                       I think of you
                       and of the dream that died

                        Then I recall
                        how many times you told me
                        how much you cared
                        How many times you lied

                                                   You can't fool me
                                                      a second time
                                                    You can't fool me
                                                     I'm wiser since I cried

                          But in the night
                          though other arms enfold me
                          I think of you
                          and want to dream again
       

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment